Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dumb




When my eldest child started school i became a full time mom which, nowadays, means both a nanny and a tutor. Good for you if you have a bright child, tutoring then is an easy task. But since mine has an average IQ, i spend as much time and patience in lecturing esp during an exam week. It has become a routine in my household now since my twins are now also in school. What amazes me, though, is that as years go by i can see how my kids gradually improve their study habit. Which brings me to realize that if every individual in this planet get the chance and devote their time to study then there wouldn't have been a dumb word in the webster's. At present, however, laziness and poverty created the word.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a typical filipina nurse, hardworking, easy to please, strong, smart, sweet, married to a remarkable man and a proud mom of three wonderful kids.