Sunday, September 14, 2008

For Hubby

My hubby is leaving tomorrow to go back to work. Our journey will begin again next year when he comes back. You know, ours is far from a perfect marriage but i remember one line in a song and i quote " i'd rather have bad times with you than good times with someone else". I know everybody will agree that keeping a marriage is one hell of a roler coaster ride. And in mine, i feel i've experienced every kind of ride there is. Still, at the end of every painful day i can't think of anybody else that i love to spend my whole life with but him.
A lot of my friends will say someday i will get used to being left with the kids for about 9 mos or so everytime hubby goes back to work as a seaman. Until now, i'm waiting for that moment to come when i can just laugh at it whenever he leaves. But honestly, i feel exactly the same way as the first time. I will miss him terribly and so will my kids. I just hope someday, if God wills it, i can do something to prevent him from being away from us and spend his entire time with us instead.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a typical filipina nurse, hardworking, easy to please, strong, smart, sweet, married to a remarkable man and a proud mom of three wonderful kids.