Friday, March 6, 2009

1st communion



Last Feb. 20 was my twins' 1st communion. But before that, they went through some preparations. They had a recollection where they talk about God, about being good children and stuffs like that. After which, they have undergone a confession to cleanse their soul before they can accept the body and blood of Christ (in the form of communion).
I myself grew up in a catholic school and up to this very day I treasure those times where I attended the recollection, which happens yearly, until my college days. Recollection, for me, is about renewing your relationship with God and increasing your faith in Him. I can honestly say that it has helped me a lot in living my life now.
I salute my former schools especially University of San Carlos in Cebu where I graduated from elementary. It molded my childhood to become who I am today. Most of all, I salute St. Anne Montessori School here in Aklan, where my children are currently enrolled, for their concern, dedication and perseverance to uplift not just the mental awareness of their students but also the emotional, physical and spiritual development. Eventually producing productive citizens of this country.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a typical filipina nurse, hardworking, easy to please, strong, smart, sweet, married to a remarkable man and a proud mom of three wonderful kids.